ESPN BottomLine

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Top Pump Up Jams Before a Game

Whenever you go to a game, you always need a little music to hype it up. There's always music going on during the pre-game, getting the players pumped. Here's a list of songs, whether you are playing in a game or just being a fan, that are my favorite pump up songs. Most of the videos (for some reason) can't be played here, but I figure you recognize most of them anyway. 

Lose Yourself - Eminem


Till I Collapse - Eminem


X Gon Give it to Ya - DMX


Champion - Flipsyde


My Time - Fabolous feat. Jeremih


Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph feat. Lil Wayne


All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled


All the Above - Maino


We Takin' Over - DJ Khaled


I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) - Kevin Rudolph


Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses


The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco


Stronger - Kanye West


Heart of a Champion - Nelly


Joker & the Thief - Wolfmother


Have I missed any of your favorites? Post your favorite pump up songs in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment